Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. If you change your mind on a purchase you may be eligible for a refund, please contact us to discuss.
- If you purchased the wrong course
- If you have changed your mind and you haven’t started the course
- If you are unhappy with the goods (with a reasonable explanation)
- If you change your mind after placing an order and the goods are unused, undamaged and are in a condition they can be re-sold
- If the goods have a major fault or defect we will refund the full cost of the goods including any shipping charges.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Courses that have been completed in full
- Books / magazines with obvious signs of use
- Any goods that have been worn or used
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email protected] and send your item to: PO Box 317, Elwood VIC 3184
To return your product, you should mail your product to: PO Box 317, Elwood VIC 3184.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable (except in circumstances of faulty or defective goods). If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Contact us at [email protected] for questions related to refunds and returns.